Friday, January 10, 2014

NT Scan and Official Announcement!

I had a few issues with our insurance, since it is changing with J's new employers, so I managed to get my NT scan bumped up to today, instead of Monday when it would have been more complicated!

The ultrasound tech squished my abdomen a lot, but I got to see my baby for quite a while! She said everything looks good (blood work still has to come in) and showed me the legs and arm and heart and brain...etc. Baby was dancing all over the place and even picked his/her nose! I did not know they did that LOL! It was still the cutest nose picker I've ever seen!



Today, since the NT went well and I got some new photos, I decided I would make my official Facebook announcement. I will be 12 weeks on Sunday, so I got a little brave and decided to announce a tad early, but I am just so excited after seeing my little human today!



2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Great news - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news. I love the announcement! Parker will be a good brother!

    ReplyDelete