Wednesday, January 8, 2014

11 weeks (A little late!)

So I was 11 weeks on Sunday, but packing up our apartment for moving, got in the way of my weekly board!

Need a new board since the chalk markers have stained this one!
Next week's post will probably be delayed as well, since we leave NJ on Monday and will be busy driving and moving in to our new place in Fort Mill, SC. I am hoping to have some good ultrasound photos to share by next week though, since my NT scan is scheduled for Monday and the seahorse should really look like a baby by then!

Hope everyone had a nice New Year's and it isn't too rough getting back to the every day grind. Moving is more stressful than I imagined, but I am hoping once we are settled there, things can go back to being a little more normal!

2 comments:

  1. FX for a great NT scan - I can't wait to see the pictures! Good luck with the move too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great NT scan. FX!

    ReplyDelete