Monday, September 23, 2013

Doodles!

Thought I would share my weekend: Parker's two sisters (yes they're related to him) came for an over night visit and he was in his glory! It was definitely a full house with three, full grown doodles in our tiny apartment, but how could I deny that kind of happiness for my boy?  I have decided that as soon as we move, we are getting a doodle brother or sister for Parker. He would love to have a playmate and I'd like him to enjoy that while he's still young himself! Hope you enjoy the little photo dump! I needed something fun on my blog for a change!

Parker, Abby (middle) and Penny

Penny and Abby giving J some love lol

Parker and Abby being silly...Penny photo-bombing

Doods on the couch! (Parker, Penny & Abby)

Jeep Doods: Parker, Penny & Abby
Depressed after his sister's left. Poor boy

Tri-dood waiting for a treat!
Exhausted after his sister's left








2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - the family portrait on the couch is so cute! And the doods in the car picture is hilarious! My pups are brothers (littermates) too and it's so awesome having them together. I'm sure Parker will love having a playmate some day :)

    ReplyDelete