Sunday, September 29, 2013

Before the start of IVF #2

So, before I start my second IVF, I have been wanting to do a few things that I know I can't do while on meds. Yesterday, we did something super fun and went ziplining! I have been wanting to do this for a while and thought about going all summer, but obviously never got around to it because I wasn't allowed to do anything physical while doing shots, since my reproductive organs were a larger than usual!
We had so much fun, that I even looked up another ziplining place relatively close to us because I kinda want to go again maybe next weekend or the weekend after! There is one a couple hours away that is the largest in North America and second largest in the world...so obviously now I am addicted and HAVE to go!
I also want to go to six flags before their season is over...I am not big on roller coasters but I feel like going on a couple "baby" rides and just letting loose for a bit. We will see what gets done, since I am due to mostly likely start my Lupron shots on October 7th or 8th.

 

 
 
 I was on Facebook today and this article about infertility was posted, so I thought I would share it here. It is a short but worthy read, whether you are going through infertility yourself or know someone who is. Infertility is a subject that needs to be more supported and no one should feel ashamed if they are going through this battle. I have generally kept my infertility journey a secret from real life friends and family, but I just don't care to do so anymore, so this article was the first thing about infertility that I have shared on my profile for everyone to see. I am not going to make the topic my Facebook status or anything, but I don't feel the need to hide anymore. Hope you enjoy the article and can get something from it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment