Monday, December 23, 2013

"Oh hey! He's moving!"


This is my 9th week of pregnancy and the nausea is full on real! I have hardly eaten anything and drinking fluids is still slow and a little at a time, but I got to see my gummy bear today and that makes everything better!


Baby is measuring right on time at 9 weeks, had a strong heartbeat and as the ultrasound nurse was doing the measurements, she goes "Oh hey! He's moving!". We look at the screen and there is my little seahorse, wiggling his/her little arms and legs, waving at us! It was seriously the cutest thing ever! It was the most perfect Christmas gift for this mama!

My other baby is all ready for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love Parker's sweater! I can't believe you're 9 weeks already - so glad to see another wonderful update <3 Sorry about the nausea though!

    ReplyDelete