Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week 6



So today marks the beginning of my 6th week of pregnancy

This week, my little seahorse should be the size of a pea and his/her heart should be starting to pump blood! He/she also starts to take a less "blobby" form.
I have my second ultrasound on Thursday, December 5th and I am just praying every day that the seahorse has grown since last week and that there will be a little flutter of a heartbeat!

As far as symptoms go, the biggest one I have had so far is not having an appetite at all... I take two bites of food and I feel full and turned off of it! I have had a few other tummy issues on and off, but I am not convinced those are from my seahorse and not just vacation food.

An idea of what seahorse is doing...Kinda looks like a seahorse! Lol
Dear Baby Seahorse,

Mama wants to see/hear a nice strong heartbeat this week, so if you could do that for me, I would be very happy! I am excited to see you again, so make sure you aren't shy and show the doctor that you are a strong little bean!

Love, Mommy! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at your appointment today! I hope that everything looks perfect <3

    ReplyDelete