Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Party favors have arrived...wish it was a good party!

So my party box arrived on time today...I will be all set to start Lupron on Monday after my initial blood work and monitoring (if it shows that I have ovulated, which I should have by Monday). 



And so it begins...
Think I have enough needles?
I can't believe I am back at this point, though. I was excited the first time, but this time I am just nervous and stressed because I know the chances of it working are slim to none. When your doctor isn't even confident about success, that doesn't help the morale! This is also our last, insurance covered IVF, so the next time we are here, we will most likely be spending our savings, which is the last thing we want to be or can be doing. It is a really difficult place in my battle with infertility and I really need some light at the end of this tunnel.







5 comments:

  1. I hope this is it for you.
    I get my "party pack" tomorrow and am oddly excited to become a human pin cushion!
    FX for you this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope this is it for both of us! When do you start shots?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I really hope this is it for you!! I will be sending lots of good thoughts your way, FX!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine the stress level you must be experiencing, but I bow down to you because you're going full steam ahead. I'm keeping the faith for you that this is IT!!!

    On another note, I love your Little Mermaid references!

    ReplyDelete