Monday, October 7, 2013

Starting Over....


I had my initial blood work today to confirm that I have indeed ovulated, so the fun begins again. They gave me the choice of starting Lupron tonight, or just starting in the morning, so I chose to have ONE more night as a normal person and will start the Lupron shots when I am half asleep tomorrow morning instead!


I don't really know what else to say right now...I have been having way more anxiety about this cycle than the last one, so I am just trying to keep it together! On my way to the RE's office this morning, I started getting weepy in the car because it is way more emotional to start over, than it was to be doing it the first time.
 

Lupron is ready to go!
 
To keep my mind busy, I am trying to have us plan a Fall activity for each weekend...two weeks ago was the zip-lining, this past weekend we went to the Bronx Zoo, this coming weekend we are hoping to take Parker on our yearly hayride/pumpkin picking outing and maybe hit up a haunted house and the weekend after (I HOPE), we have booked a bigger/better zip-line adventure! I know I am cutting it close with the shots and whatnot, but even if I have started Follistim already, it won't have been more than a day or two and my ovaries won't be grapefruits yet! I refuse to put my life on hold anymore for this shit.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling so anxious about this cycle. What great activities you've planned to keep you busy though! I will be sending lots of good thoughts your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! Hopefully I can get control of the anxiety, before it controls me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you K! You are in my thoughts! FX for you!

    ReplyDelete