Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Time!

Nothing much to report on the IVF front. I am on day 7 of Lupron and just waiting for my period to show up (probably by the end of this week) and then will be starting Follistim again. Sunday we have our zip lining booked, so I hope everything goes smoothly and I get to do that AND start Follistim on schedule!

This past weekend, our Fall activity was pumpkin picking. We went with a couple friends that have one of Parker's sisters (and also a super cute baby boy that lets me have baby cuddles!) and we came home with two large pumpkins (not sure if we are carving them though...still deciding). I had the perfect pumpkin picked out and I guess Parker approved and wanted it for himself, because while I was looking at the baby cow, he lifted his leg and peed on my pumpkin! Boys! I sent J off to find me a new pumpkin after that...and feel a little bad that someone else is going to end up with the Parker approved pumpkin! LOL

Though pumpkin picking is always a fun activity and Parker enjoys getting out in the fresh air with us, it was definitely rough seeing all of these couples with bouncing toddlers hanging off their hands and teeny, tiny infants in their baby Bjorn's.

"I'll take all the pumpkins!"

Skylar and Parker on the hayride
Please God, let us have a little pumpkin in a baby Bjorn next year!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! FX that everything goes well and your next cycle gets off on a good start!!!

    ReplyDelete