Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stupid Comments

A couple of posts ago, I vented about a friend that had made an insensitive and nasty comment to me because I have chosen to spare my feelings and sanity and remove my pregnant friends from my Facebook newsfeed (which again, most are aware of and totally fine with). Some may think I am trying to hide from the world, but clearly I cannot avoid every pregnant woman or woman with an infant out in public, I cannot control what others are doing around me, but I can control WHEN I see these things on my Facebook at home. If I feel curious, I will click on an individual's profile to see their updated bump photos or ultrasound photos, but I do it at my own pace, I don't need it shoved down my throat on a particularly bad day.

Last night, I happened to come across this "friend's" Facebook page (don't know why I looked since I removed her from my newsfeed as well) and what do I see, but a childish, bitchy dig that I am certain was directed towards me!

I didn't realize protecting myself from surprise announcements, ultrasound photos and bump photos, was ruining someone else's happiness. It just solidifies my feelings about this friendship being over, because instead of her letting it go with one stupid comment, she continued to go on about it and put out little digs. This is not high school and she is old enough to be my mother...I am over that crap.


***Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant!

I had more monitoring this morning and the doctor said "you will probably be coming in more frequently now, because you have a lot of follicles and we like to keep an eye on them" (there goes my sleep!). She also said that I will probably have ER over the weekend, but maybe even beginning of next week, depending on the size of my follies, since they want to hold me off a little longer this time, in hopes of getting more mature eggs.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your "friend" sucks. I'm so sorry that she's treating you this way. I'm also sorry about the lack of sleep, but I'm glad to hear that it seems like you're making good progress! I'm keeping my fingers super crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete