Thursday, November 21, 2013

Grow little Seahorse(s)! Grow!

Had my second beta today and once again the RE's office made me wait FOREVER for the results! Finally they called and my HCG levels went up from 91 to 288, so basically where they should be as far as doubling rates! 
Baby seahorse is growing! 

Tuesday, November 26th, we have our first ultrasound, to make sure my seahorse or seahorses are in my uterus where they should be! Please God....let them be there.  They will also check my HCG levels again on Tuesday with the ultrasound. I am super excited at the prospect of seeing the beginnings of my baby seahorse next week! I didn't think they would do an ultrasound until December! I know we probably won't see much that early, but hopefully the sacs of the little one(s)

Tuesday is also the day we are leaving for our Thanksgiving trip to Charleston, SC, so basically right after the appointment, we will be hitting the road with a long drive ahead of us! Hopefully I get to relax for a week after that and enjoy Charleston! 

3 comments:

  1. Squeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so freakin' happy for you right now!!! I have been anxiously awaiting this update, and damn them for keeping you (us) waiting so long! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this update so much!
    Grow little seahorse(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't wait until next Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete