Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tomorrow.


OMG! I THINK I am making it to transfer this time! Just typing this is making me tear up. I feel like I can't fully be excited until I have heard from the embryologist and actually HAVE the transfer, but I waited while holding my breath all day, praying my phone wouldn't ring with bad news and I hope that now that it is after 5pm, it means everyone is gone home and my seahorses are safe and sound in the lab! Today, if they are still okay, they should be at the morula stage of development.
I am still nervous to hear about how many of my 15 seahorses are left and what the quality of them is, but I think I am finally allowed to be a little hopeful.

I will update tomorrow once I make it past transfer and I am on the other side of this! **Then I will be going crazy for 10 days waiting for a beta. This will still be further than I made it last time and that has to be good for something, right?

3 comments:

  1. I'm crying here for you! I'm so excited at the prospect of you being PUPO. FX for the phone to stay quiet for a few more hours & for tomorrow to be an amazing day for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. FX for you!!!! I am so excited. I hope that everything goes perfectly tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and I can't wait to hear the update. Hugs and best wishes <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow lady! Hope all your little seahorses are moving right along :D

    ReplyDelete