Friday, November 8, 2013

PUPO!!

I made it....I ACTUALLY made it to my embryo transfer! (For those that don't know, PUPO is Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise....and hopefully I don't get proven otherwise!)

They transferred two stage 2 (early stage) blastocysts and it was the easiest procedure thus far. I hardly felt a thing, other than the need to pee from my full bladder and the whole thing lasted maybe 5 minutes.
I watched on the ultrasound screen as they shot the liquid that had my embryos in it, be inserted gently into my uterus and now I am hoping my little Seahorses are swimming around in there, trying to find a spot to snuggle in tight for the next 9 months! This is the photo I got to see of my precious baby Seahorses before they were transferred back into my uterus.  I hope they know that I love them even more every day and I hope I get to see their beautiful faces one day and hear their laughter and comfort their tears.
Aren't they adorable? I think they have my eyes! Lol
I am so happy, yet so worried at the same time. It is going to be a long 2 week wait, and I am going to try to stay as calm as I possibly can, to let those embies get cozy. I don't want them in a hostile, crazy environment!
Parker in his Harvest bandana with Trixy this am


Also, the plan right now is to be Beta or bust! I think it would stress me out too much to test beforehand.



4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope the days ahead fly by for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! I am so excited and I have everything crossed for you and your little guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I have everything crossed for your seahorses and I hope the 2ww flies by!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck!! I have high hopes for your seahorses!!

    http://lnfoster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete